Registration for the Free SAT/ACT Diagnostic
Some details to keep in mind:
- Beginning October 1, the SAT/ACT Diagnostic is always given for free on the first Saturday of each month.
- You may call our office (860-664-9857) to schedule a different date and time. The fee for this service, including consultation, is $150.
- All tests are given at our Clinton, CT office located at 248 East Main St.
- All test dates will run from 9:30 am to 1:00 pm EDT.
- Students should plan on bringing a pencil and a calculator; they are also welcome to bring something to eat/drink.
- There is a limit of 12 students per test date. If a date does not appear in the dropdown below, there are no seats available for that date.
Our diagnostic is used and recommended by hundreds of college consultants and consulting companies because students appreciate the exam's in-depth analysis when it comes to choosing between the SAT or ACT. The free diagnostic that will be given will contain the following:
- 8 alternating SAT and ACT sections, covering everything but the essay
- 9-page analytics report that details answers from each section and pinpoints the topics and concepts that need attention. See a sample report here.
- SAT and ACT Tip sheet that outlines strategies for each section of both tests. Includes formulas and concepts that are needed for students to succeed.