Experienced Online Tutors
College Planning Partnerships has been tutoring students online for over a decade. We know how to make online tutoring effective and engaging. We also understand that online classwork can make classes significantly more challenging, and we’re here to provide personalized assistance during a challenging school year.
Immediate or Long-Term Help
We can provide immediate assistance to students studying for an exam, struggling with a class, or just looking for help organizing and staying on top of their assignments. Our first step is always to work with the student and parent to identify the problem and determine the best course of action.
We Work Around Your Schedule
Some students meet twice per week. Some students meet once per month. We recognize that every student’s needs are different. We’ll design a schedule to maximize the efficiency of everyone’s time — while fitting around students’ busy lives. Once a schedule is determined, students will be assigned one of our specialized tutors for each discipline.
Easy Signup, Easy Access
All we need to begin tutoring is the material we'll be working from. Students have direct access to their tutors and can easily schedule additional sessions if needed. Due to the more straightforward signup process for academic tutoring, students can register and meet with a tutor as early as tomorrow.
Receive individualized help where it matters most. From math to English — and everything in between — we've got you covered.
- 1-on-1 instruction, online or in-person
- Sessions that fit around your schedule
- Includes spiraled test prep
- Starting at $95/hr
Subjects We Tutor
Below is a list of some of the subjects we can or have tutored before. Please reach out to inquire about a subject not listed.
- Algebra I and II
- Computer Science
- K-8 Math
- Language Arts
Frequently Asked Questions
For a complete list of questions, please visit our FAQ page.
- Standardized Test Prep is $140/hr
- SSAT Test Prep is $110/hr
- HS Academic Tutoring starts at $95/hr
- College Academic Tutoring starts at $110/hr
- AP Tutoring is $130/hr
- We require a credit card on file for all tutoring. Lessons will not begin without a credit card on file.
- When confirming the schedule, you will have the option to either be billed for the complete balance before tutoring begins, or 50% before tutoring begins and the remaining balance halfway through the
- lessons. If you wish to set up a different payment schedule, please contact Ann Louise in our billing department by emailing or calling our office at 860-664-9857.
- We accept other forms of payment such as check or wire transfer. However, we will still require credit card information to remain on file.
- For all payment plans that pay by credit, CPP will bill the card on file based on the chosen payment plan and send receipt automatically.