FREE Mentorship Program
Register to Learn More
If you are selected for the College Success Program at Clemson, you will receive this valuable mentorship program FREE of charge!
Use the form below to sign up for one of two available informational Zoom sessions, when you can learn more about the program and decide if it might be right for you.
Please invite your parents to join the meeting with you to learn about this exciting opportunity!
- Academics - Using academic resources and supports to maintain your 3.0 GPA and credit requirements. Making sure to work smarter, not harder
- Finances - Navigating financial aid deadlines and tasks. Budgeting and managing expenses
- Community - Balancing family, social commitments, and extracurricular activities. Developing leadership and networking skills through community involvement
- Health - Taking care of yourself physically, mentally, and emotionally. Balancing classes and work with sleep, healthy eating, and personal time
- Career - Planning for the short, medium, and long term of jobs and career. Learning about your skills and passions and how to use them